First - WoW Exploit Community 2012 recommendations!
Sorry for not updating the site but We don't have time to this. We have decided to sell it. This site is for sale! first come first served- contact us: sales @ dtheatre.com
Ok, so here’s the thing…You still need some skills to do the Flame Leviathan fight +4, but it can be extremely helpful.
You know the space where you fight with Flame Leviathan? Its basically square-shaped. So in top right corner there is save spot – just run towards column’s left side into corner (I’ve tested it only running backwards so I’m not sure if it will work otherwise) and you’ll run a bit into texture.
The funny thing is that when you’re into it:
1) Flame Leviathan will never aggro/start chasing you.
2) Lighting columns from HM towers will never reach this spot.
3) Flame Leviathan Jets won’t hit you.
4) Freya’s Tower mobs won’t reach you if they haven’t followed you before. If they did just knock them back when they come close and then they will just stand in fornt of you doing nothing.
There’s only one problem – when all vehicles are in this spot FL chases nobody, but instead starts healing himself and soon after he resets. But there’s still many ways to use this exploit:
1) If most of your team wiped you can run in there to reset boss and avoid repairing bill.
2) If you’re doing HM and any vehicle is close to being destroyed it can hide there and wait till Overload – then join the fight and just before Overload end run back – that’s the easiest way to complete FL+4 Hard Mode
Here’s a screen where you can see the right spot…