First - WoW Exploit Community 2012 recommendations!
Sorry for not updating the site but We don't have time to this. We have decided to sell it. This site is for sale! first come first served- contact us: sales @ dtheatre.com
1. Download WPE edit.
2. After you’ve configured it to work with WoW, make a filter that in columns 7 and 8, for the search put FF 18, for the modify put FF 19.
3. Preferably you have already duped some items, if you have not dupe some items via the normal method.
4. Move the stack to a different place in your bag, now take however many of the soulbound/stacked items you want and put the stack of the original item in slot 1 in your bag. For example you’ve duped 240 arcanite rods, if you want to have 240 warglaives you would put 240 arcanite rods in that spot. Usually 2 would be fine unless it’s an item like potions. Anyway the number of already duped items you put into bag slot 1 will determine how many duped soulbound items you will have.
5. In slot 2 in your bag put wrapping paper, quantity does not matter in this case.
6. In slot 3 put your item that is soulbound or a potion, etc. that you want to duplicate.
7. Make sure the filter is turned on in WPE!
8. Right-click the wrapping paper in slot 2, then wrap the already duped items in slot 1.
9. Enjoy your large number of the item you wanted!
Note that if it’s a BOP item that you duplicate, as soon as you separate it from the stack it will Bind on Pickup, so here’s how to get past that. You want to get the glaive to your other name. So you duplicate using this method, but you just duplicate 2, so you have 2 duped items in slot 1. Then you take the glaive and put it in slot 3, etc. and dupe it. Once you separate them the one that you place elsewhere in your bag will be soulbound, however the one that is still in the original spot is not soulbound! Now hurry to a mailbox and mail yourself the warglaive that is now in slot 1 in your bag! This is just for examples sake, it should work for other items as well. If you don’t know how to dupe items read the other thread first so you can determine how many soulbound/stackable items you want to dupe.
Okay, a couple notes, when you do this you can trade off the extras. As soon as you unstack it becomes soulbound, but the one(s) left in the stack are not soulbound and can be traded. I cannot revise my post, so here’s the best way, do everything the same as above except make 3. Unstack 1 for yourself and put it to the side. Then trade the stack of 2 to your friend. Have your friend unstack it. After your friend unstacks it on their end, one of them will say "gift from *name*" and the other will not have that. Make sure your friend equips the one that does not say "gift from *name*" or it will only work until your friend relogs. For some reason when you relog and have the one that says "gift from *name*" equipped it thinks that you have wrapping paper equipped in the slot of armor or as a weapon and the stats no longer work. So as long as your friend unstacks it like listed here it will work.