First - WoW Exploit Community 2012 recommendations!
Sorry for not updating the site but We don't have time to this. We have decided to sell it. This site is for sale! first come first served- contact us: sales @ dtheatre.com
There are 2 ways to do this.
- Go to Orgrimmar hunter trainers.
- Face the low wall that acts as a kind of fence from higher ground.
- Jump onto the wall and follow it around about 15yds until you reach the spike.
- Walk up the spike to the very top where it turns a kind of grey colour.
- Mount up and run onto the roof nearest you.
- Jump over the big brown spikey fence and there you are.
- Go to the Orgrimmar battlemasters.
- Turn left 90 degrees as you go out and walk into the tall tower building, following the ‘stairs’.
- Jump out of the window onto the roof to the west of you.
- Turn to face the roof of the building you just climbed the ‘stairs’ in.
- Make sure you are a little to the left of the roof ‘tip’ and run and jump at the corner or the roof previously mentioned. (This will be trial and error a little so don’t give up when it gets a little tough.) Then jump a few times until you are safely on the roof.
- Now that they have nerfed vehicle mounts the only way to do the next step is with polymorph. When on the roof you can see that there is a bit where the roof goes through the wall. If you stand around this area and get a mage friend of the oposing faction to sheep you then you can get onto the bit of the roof that is on the other side of the wall.
- Jump down, the fall damage will kill you if you aren’t a rogue or druid or don’t have slow fall/noggenfogger.
Personally i would use the first option, but the second could be some fun.