First - WoW Exploit Community 2012 recommendations!
Sorry for not updating the site but We don't have time to this. We have decided to sell it. This site is for sale! first come first served- contact us: sales @ dtheatre.com
This is an old BG Bot I wrote in AutoIt quite a while ago. As I have pretty much retired it since moving on to memory reading figured I could share it with anyone starting to look into programming etc as a quick example. It doesn’t fight or prevent people from marking you afk. All it does is join bg move a bit at the start in certain BGs and chill.
Things to note about it:
- It is pretty custom to my needs and will most likely not work by just clicking it.
- It just reads certain locations for colors & does mouse clicks based on what it finds.
- With focus it will act as a BG bot, without it will just prevents afk.
- F should be bound to set view to first person.
- 0 & 2 should be bound to something that you would want to cast occasionally.
- E should be bound to AV trinket (AV is kinda useless now tho)
- Resolution to 1152×864, Cartographer, & Dominos will improve chances of this working.
- Face north and in first person toward the battlemaster of choice before starting it.
- Most likely you will need to change the PixelSearch and MouseClicks in the code at minimum.
It is commented a bit so that should help with editing and figuring out how the code flows. Also included is Color-Loc which I used to use to get mouse locations and colors. As far as using the Color-Loc basically run it, then get focus on the window you are looking for a specific color (WOW) then hit f9. Once you hit f9 it will give you a popup of the x/y pixel location as well as copy the hex value of the color into your clipboard. I take no credit for the Color-Loc it was just something I found browsing the autoit forums. Neither file is converted to exe so source should be easily viewable.
Download: AFK BG.rar
Sorry forgot Virus Scan.