First - WoW Exploit Community 2012 recommendations!
Sorry for not updating the site but We don't have time to this. We have decided to sell it. This site is for sale! first come first served- contact us: sales @ dtheatre.com
Hello all. I’ve had a strange bug few weeks ago, which allowed me to be in 1 guild. I received the guild info of one, but had the members and title of the other.
I could see both guilds in one guild chat, which was confusing me a lot so I decided to /gquit. The funny part was, after I left, I could STILL see the guild chat of the one I only saw the guild info of, and they didn’t see me in their guild list.
I have pics at home to proof all this, and will upload them in 1 hour. I couldn’t test out if I could access guild bank, since it were 2 freshly made guilds. The effect dissapeared after I deleted my WTF folder.
This might be helpfull for:
– Getting to know juicy information about people. (Guilds with alot of rl chat and stuff)
– Trying to access guild banks (You’ll have to test that yourself)
– Whatever reason you can think of.
How to do this:
1. Be guildless
2. Sign a charter
3. Be invited into another guild before charter is complete
4. You’ll be in the guild where u got invite from and when charter is delivered back, you’ll be in that one too.