First - WoW Exploit Community 2012 recommendations!

1. The BEST WOW Guides Available today. E.G: Leveling & Loremaster Guide,Vanity Pets & Mounts Guide, Dailies & Events Guide,Titles, Rep, & Macros Guide and more!) Try it FREE Now

2. Great Video Guide: "How to Level Your World of Warcraft Character Solo From Level 1 to 90 The FASTEST Way Possible?"

3. Sorry for not updating the site but We don't have time to this. We have decided to sell it. This site is for sale! first come first served- contact us: sales @ dtheatre.com

I made a path to GM island. I know there is already a path but I felt like making one too. You can download it here or here.
To use it first get WoWEmuHacker so that you can enable model edits here.

2« Place “Patch-6.mpq” in your World of Warcraft\data folder.

3« Start up WoW and log in.

4« At the character screen open WoWEmuHacker.

5« Make a night elf.

6« Run to the back of the starter place.

7« Run up the path.

8« Run to the end of the pillar.

9« Jump off.

10« When you land in the water swim to my land bridge and walk on it.

11« Keep walking on the land bridge until you get to the white area.

12« Walk North-West for a really long time on the green path, something like a half an hour without speedhacks.
13« When you get to the end walk on my land-bridge and then walk off the end and swim the rest of the way to GM island.

17 Comments so far »

1. by Gorgurl, on July 10 2009 @ 12:28 am

Omg! it’s at wordpad… and then?
    i cant put it inside data folder…
    (vista)

2. by pietertheking, on July 17 2009 @ 1:16 pm

errm… the path doesnt show up if i put it in data directory + i enabled model hacks in wow emu..

wtf??

3. by Trevor, on July 20 2009 @ 9:10 pm

does this still work with patch 3.1.x??

4. by Chris, on July 23 2009 @ 7:03 pm

Tryed this on my 3.1.3 private server with the latest emuhacker and it still works 😀
    But my friend who isnt a gm is having problems, its probly his wow so hes repairing right now but this patch-6 file works perfect for me on both my GM and non gm accounts 😀

5. by Chris, on July 23 2009 @ 7:14 pm

ooook heres the problem. Im using windows XP Home edition and my non gm friend is using Windows (crappy) Vista and cant see this model edit and after reading afew threads on other sites i noticed that afew with vista are having simular problems.

6. by Ackz, on October 9 2009 @ 4:31 pm

Currently working on retail server. As patch 3.2.2a. 🙂

Thanks.

7. by HackTesteR, on October 12 2009 @ 7:20 pm

Ok, heres my problem, I get to the land bridge and I walk on it but then i see “BRUCEMAN” or something like that in green and then few steps later the bridge is cut off, do I keep walking past he cut off or what because i look to both sides while walking and i cant find the big lime green bridge

8. by notrealy, on November 8 2009 @ 1:37 pm

by the way, does this only work on your own priv servers? i have naxp, the bridge patch works fine, but the fatigue is killing me, and i cant get the emuhacker to work, the program works, but i cant do anything with it

9. by esaden, on November 16 2009 @ 5:33 am

one question:
    for going to Emerald Dream?
    im in live server Runetotem.
    thx 🙂

10. by Evan SHeeks, on November 24 2009 @ 10:57 pm

AWESOME!
    im walking on the first bridge atm
    this module hack works 100%
    and idk if u need wowemuhacker!
    ima use this!
    GOOD JOB!

11. by Evan SHeeks, on November 24 2009 @ 11:13 pm

im haveing a hard time getting past the fatigue part
    is this wat the WoWemuhacker is for
    please reply soon

12. by Evan SHeeks, on November 24 2009 @ 11:38 pm

i got there!

13. by Evan SHeeks, on November 26 2009 @ 12:55 pm

ok so i got there, 5 times, but they traced my IP back to my REAL accnt (i used a trial accnt) and my real accnt got suspended….u guys if you dont wana CHANCE getting banned just try this on one comp that u didnt use ur real accnt on, or just do it once
    and btw, when u see Fatigue for the first time u will die with out speedhack…install cheatengine (http://www.cheatengine.org) and press the flashy button WHILE WOW IS UP
    dont do it b4 ull get kicked,
    and find Wow.exe and click enable speedhack, and set it to 10.0 🙂
    u shoould eg tthere faster now, and safer 🙂

14. by Ryan Bolan, on January 3 2010 @ 4:44 pm

SHeeks you idiot i just did that and it gave me bsod and my pc wont boot up now either wil my sisters you fucktard youll pay for the damage youve done

15. by Shadezz, on January 11 2010 @ 11:01 am

Dude, i just did it 3,3,0 it works just gr8

16. by rick, on January 23 2010 @ 5:53 pm

how??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

17. by rick, on January 23 2010 @ 5:58 pm

and if u can telle me some leveling glitches or some sh*t

P.S. sorry bout that shit i said 🙂

Comment RSS · TrackBack URI